Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Personal Chef Tasha Chambrot Mckinney

Name:Tasha Chambrot McKinney

Occupation: Personal Chef

Business: Cook N' Thyme Personal Chef & Catering Services


Interests:
I love to worship God! Spending time with my family & friends.

About Me:
I am a happily married 31 year old Christian woman. My passion in life aside from God & my family is Cooking for anyone who loves to eat great gourmet food. I bring a Divine taste to the table with an abundance of flavors. I also like to go camping, fishing, canoeing, and the beach.
What I need from the Network:
To grow spiritually, grow in business with Godly values. To create new relationships with other christian women.
What I can offer the Network:
I am a leader, I serve in excellence and love to inspire other people.
My goals for the next 12 months:
To prosper in life, love , business and friendships. To be a succesful chritian business woman owner with Holy Values and to continue to let God use me for his work.

Testimony:
"I am so blessed by the ministry of Godly Business Women's Network. God is really impacting my life and so many others through this ministry. My life & my business have already exceeded anything I could have ever dreamed. Tara brings truth, wisdom and God's unchanging love in so many ways to all the women at Godly Business Women's Network."